Minnesota State University, Mankato has cancelled tonight’s bonfire and fireworks because of forecasted high winds and rain.
The Homecoming concert, featuring a performance by B.o.B, will proceed inside Myers Field House. Doors for the concert open at 8 p.m. Tickets are required for the concert. All 3,500 tickets have been distributed, so no additional tickets are available.
Please note these important items:
- Please remember that closed toed shoes are required to attend this event.
- Minnesota State Mankato has a clear bag policy. To gain entry to the venue, you must have a clear bag or a bag no bigger than a clutch. A limited number of clear bags will be available at the door.
- Pepper spray is not permitted inside the venue.
- Food and drink will not be allowed at this event.
- Parking will begin at 7 p.m. in parking lot 20.
For more information on the weeklong schedule of Homecoming week events, contact Bill Tourville, assistant director of campus programs, by email at email@example.com or by phone at 507-380-6076.
Minnesota State Mankato, a comprehensive university with 14,546 students, is part of the Minnesota State system, which includes 26 colleges and seven universities.